Learn how to teach yoga in the classroom, in fun and engaging ways. Just £99!
Inject fun and make yoga digestible to children
Chair Based Yoga practices especially for children: Asana, pranayama, mindfulness and meditation, all included in the course.
YOGA IN THE CLASSROOM TRAINING
Take a look inside:
GET IT RIGHT NOW – £99
Refreshing, tangible, easy to digest and take to the classroom.
Included in the course:
- Video lectures and practices
- A complete reference library of chair yoga stickmen
- Sequences and class plans
- 5x ready-to-yoga class plans
- 3x Virtual friendly class plans
- and of course the Yoga in the classroom manual that includes:
- The benefits of teaching yoga in the classroom
- The principles of teaching yoga in the classroom
- Chair based yoga sun salutations
- 2x Chair based yoga sequences
- 30+ yoga activities suitable for children in the classroom
- How to create a full length yoga in the classroom class plan
- Yoga breaks in the classroom
Bring the children together in harmony, let them fully engage in the practices and ultimately in the classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be a yoga teacher to take the course?
No. This course is for anyone working with children.
What is the age range of children I can teach to?
All ages of children will enjoy the practices taught in this course.
Is this course certified?
Yes. A continuous professional education certificate is issued to those that complete the course
Is this course Yoga Alliance accredited?
This course can count for 4 non-contact hours of continuous education with yoga alliance
Is there a time limit on when I need to complete the course?
No, you get lifetime access to the resources and lectures in this course.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You have 30 days to reject goods. If you think I have not added value to your skills with your purchase, I will give you your money back.Resources provided are for personal use only. Yuva Yoga remains the sole owner of the content provided, protected by international copyright laws.