Chair Based Yoga Specialist
Make yoga a positive intervention in the lives of others with chair based yoga.
THE CHAIR YOGA HANDBOOK
The only book you’ll ever need to teach chair based yoga!
A comprehensive book that shows you how to show up, design, adapt and teach effective chair based yoga classes with ease.
With A UNIQUE 8-STEP SEQUENCING FRAMEWORK and list of corresponding practices, chair yoga class design has never been easier!
INCLUDED IN THE BOOK
• Teaching considerations: Meet your students where they are. Make yoga a positive intervention in their lives. Foster community and inclusion
• Unique sequencing framework that facilitates progressive movement for all.
• Numerous practices and sequences that enable a pick-n-mix approach in the design of your chair yoga classes.
• Adaptation considerations for effective, inclusive and safe delivery of chair based yoga classes.
• 14 complete chair yoga class plans throughout the book
• 11 case studies for your learning and reference
Get started for £9.99: Special launch price.
PDF download and EPUB for instant access on the go.
Not like regular studio and gym classes. Chair based yoga serves a purpose greater than asana.
Beyond the poses and the physical aspects of yoga, connection, community and inclusion are deeply ingrained in the practice of chair based yoga.
You can have a positive impact in the lives of your students and the wider community.
Finally achieve what you always set out to do when you completed your yoga teacher training:
Be of service to your students and have a positive impact in their lives with your gift of yoga.
Hi I am Maria and the dog is a shih tzu called Cody.
I can teach you how to design and deliver effective Chair Based Yoga classes with ease and:
✔️ Open the doors to brand new students.
✔️ Effortlessly deliver genuinely inclusive yoga classes.
✔️ Expand your reach, impact and income.
Discover my courses
The Chair Yoga Podcast
Listen on your favourite podcast platform
“Thank you for sharing your work so freely. It is really very interesting to have a glimpse into someone else’s teaching…very informative”
Kate M (yoga teacher)